Mr. SM Nasarudin SM Nasimuddin, Executive Chairman and CEO of Nasim Sdn. Bhd. launching the new Peugeot 407.
The 'face-lift' version of the new Peugeot 407 includes additional upgrades over the previous version:
1. Exclusive For PREMIUM Version: Incorporated The Previous Multi-Information Display (MFD) Positioned On Top Of The Dash With The Multimedia & Navigation Screen. (No more TAXI meter~)
2. Front Parking Sensors.
3. New Piano Black Finish For The Central Console (this bring more 'classy' and executive look to the interrior~)
4. New Sporty Front Grill.
5. Redesigned Rear Boot Lid With A More Acute Angled Ducktail Spoiler For Greater High Speed Stability.
6. New Rear Lights.
7. Rear Bumper Which Now Incorporates A Rear Valance To Create A Wider Look At The Rear.
8. Repositioned Rear Number Plates (Lower).
Ah, I'm seeing many "8"... including the prices below...and the previously launched "HOT" car, the Peugeot 308~
All these upgrades comes with additional RM3,000 from the previous price.
NEW Price for the 2009 Peugeot 407: